Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Angel :: essays research papers

TO MY BEST FRIENDWithout you, high school would not book been the alike. Over the days we agree shared so much and built a relationship that is precious and lastingWith you I nates laugh, I canister cry, I can say whats on my mind or just be silent. With you its easy to be me.I remember disagreements....saying things we didnt really mean. I to a faultremember that only minutes later we were laughing so hard we cried.Sometimes when life seems difficult...I remember our friendship full oflaughter and esteem. Then I am able to lift my spirits and smile like I know youwant me to.The memories we share remind me of how lucky I am to have a best friendlike you.People we meet see a little of you in me and a little of me in you.I reckon at you and my eyes look back, I speak and I hear your voice.We are more than merely acquaintances....its as if we are cut from the samefabric.We have a common thread that wont be broken--by people, or years, ordistance.We are never at a loss for words. We can talk for hours about nothing at allor communicate the deepest hurt with a single word. With you, speech is effortless and laughter is contagious.You bring love and light, kindness and caring, cheer and support into my life.We do not always see eye to eye....sometimes we take different roads.Our relationship is not always perfect, but when we have a problem itssurmountable.Sometimes we are the mirror image of each other and other times we couldntbe more opposite. only when because of you I know myself better.I know that if I pick up the phone youll be there. If I need help, youll give itto me twofold. If I start to go down the wrong path, youll lead me the rightway.Theres no end to what you do for me and I want you to kow Ill do the samefor you.thank you for listening without judging and for giving advice without pushing.Thank you for helping me gain confidence in myself to stand alone--and forletting me know youll always be there.The greatest carve up about being best frien ds is sharing ourselves.Having our own interests, but always communicating. Striving to meet ourown goals, but never losing sight of one another. living our own lives, butalways remaining connected.You and I have so many memories...you share my history.You remember where Ive been, respect who Ive become and support me

No comments:

Post a Comment