Saturday, June 8, 2019

University of Phoenix Material Essay Example for Free

University of genus Phoenix Material EssayMy personal plan is to start out my Bachelors Degree in Hospital Administration. I suffer chosen the University of Phoenix as the school to attend to obtain my degree. During these first few weeks I have used several different tools to help me understand my career interests, competencies, and my career ethics. These tools have helped reiterate what I already knew about myself but have besides made me reconsider some of my education / career goals.Content and Development (70 points)Points Earned X/70ResourcesCareer Interests Profiler resultsMy Career Plan Building activeness Competencies resultsYour SMART goals, including those identified on the University of Phoenix Material Goal SettingToolsSample Outline in the CWEMyFoundationsLab The Writing ProcessMyFoundationsLab PrewritingMyFoundationsLab Developing and Organizing a paragraph MyFoundationsLab The Topic Sentence MyFoundationsLab Recognizing a ParagraphReflect on your results from th e Career Interest Profiler activity and Career Plan Building Activity Competencies. Complete the University of Phoenix Material Outline and Introductory Paragraph Worksheet. In your outline and introduction, consider the followingYour personal educational and career goals.How should your career interests and competencies help guide you in your personal academic journey? How might you use your personal ethics, your My Career Plan competencies and reasoning aptitude results to guide your academic journey as you live on through your program?Mechanics (30 point)Points Earned X/30Appropriate tone is used.Sentences are complete and clear.Spelling is correct.Total (100 points)Points Earned X/5Overall Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment