Friday, March 22, 2019

Personal Narrative- Contributing to Society Essay -- Personal Narrativ

Personal Nar squealerive- bring to SocietyI am one of those people that youd be standardised term normal. I attend a normal school, I work at a normal job, I have a normal life. You wouldnt single me out on the street in that respect is nothing remarkable about me, I am one of the many. So, what has psyche like me got to say that would make any difference to this world? I havent fought the important socio-political battles of this century I havent done anything that will be recorded in the world annals. Yet, I believe that I can contribute towards a healthier society. We get laid in a world that has forsaken the value of small things and deems those who think like me, foolish dreamers who will be left behind in the rat race. Well, so be it.I know I have to glide by working and living in thi...

No comments:

Post a Comment